for the love of jebus

trasnanadtonnta said:
I use the word 'retard' a lot, but 'casual' is the key word: I don't mean it very seriously for the most part. I use it mostly because it annoys people so much.

I am certainly verbose, that's true. :D
Verbose describes you so well. I never realised that before.

I agree that 'Jebus' was the worst moment in the Simpsons. Especially considering what Jebus really means.

Exileonpatrickstreet, I strongly object to the Monthy Python reference :p

The Black Knight said:
Verbose describes you so well. I never realised that before.

I agree that 'Jebus' was the worst moment in the Simpsons. Especially considering what Jebus really means.

Exileonpatrickstreet, I strongly object to the Monthy Python reference :p
What the fuck does jebus mean?

Wampire said:
I'd expect more from someone with a great nickname like Mr. Derp

DERP!
You're right. Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp. No seriously I get the simpsons reference but what does it "really" mean? Wasn't it just some meaningless shit homer said, also I loved that fucking joke.

Mr. Derp said:
You're right. Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp. No seriously I get the simpsons reference but what does it "really" mean? Wasn't it just some meaningless shit homer said, also I loved that fucking joke.

Rob Schneider, a derp-de-derp. A derp-de-derp-de-derpity-derp.

Mr. Derp said:
Till all of a sudden..............a derpty-derp

Have you ever heard of how that got included in the episode?

They were all discussing an episode to rip the piss out of John Edwards, when someone said "John Edwards is the biggest douche in the universe [the episode title]". Matt Stone says "But what about Rob Schneider?". All of a sudden, it became a subplot.

"The Hot Chick" had just been released, and they noticed the plot was interchangeable with "The Animal", hence all the derpity derp interchangeable plots - the stapler, the carrot, derpity-derp.

Genius.

Wampire said:
Have you ever heard of how that got included in the episode?

They were all discussing an episode to rip the piss out of John Edwards, when someone said "John Edwards is the biggest douche in the universe [the episode title]". Matt Stone says "But what about Rob Schneider?". All of a sudden, it became a subplot.

"The Hot Chick" had just been released, and they noticed the plot was interchangeable with "The Animal", hence all the derpity derp interchangeable plots - the stapler, the carrot, derpity-derp.

Genius.
Thats fucking classic! Great episode too, oh lordy the pot-roast

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

CSM Pop Degree Showcase

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼