Florence & The Machine for Cork ??

have had my name in for tickets for this for a few weeks but with all the attention this is getting now it'll surely be impossible to get a ticket. Its a great lineup for a free gig, a mini festival almost. I'd pay for a ticket to this. Will be gutted if i'm sitting at home watching TV on Dec 5th.

x2

Shite I didn't think like that.

Well I could be wrong. That is just my own hunch on this particular draw. What I will say though, is that there is definitely weight attached to your survey answers in some shape or form, whether it be age, or whatever. Generally it would not just be an open draw. They will target the market that they want. Good luck!

Does anyone know is it one ticket or two, if you are lucky enough to get the nod ?

I think it might be just one, i've registered & I got an email about one of the other gigs they're doing saying that if I request tix I could be awarded 1 ticket which doesn't guarantee entry, you still need to show up on time, so I guess they're hedging their bets and over-selling it a bit, one ticket is a bit crap alright though! You'd be more inclined to go if you were going with a friend, but maybe that's just that gig, maybe the Opera house would be different

Lets wait and see.

The recent Duke Special gig was 2 people entry per ticket. I would expect the December 5th night to be the same as it's a big indoor festival.

We should know soon enough.

BTW The second stage is up on the top floor of the Opera House, and they will stagger start times between main stage and second stage. This stage will have all Cork bands playing.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

4th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼