Feedback on new house track

Very nice stuff, if you'd said "a rare prescription release from 1995" I wouldn't have batted an eyelid, there's a really nice combination of sounds, particularly towards the end of the track.

I'd probably have brought in some more percussion early in the first part of the track as I don't think the first part will really blow you away in the mix, it drags a smidgin. But having said that, great stuff. You need to get the right people playing this (or into their record bags as we'd have said in ye olden days).

Very nice stuff, if you'd said "a rare prescription release from 1995" I wouldn't have batted an eyelid, there's a really nice combination of sounds, particularly towards the end of the track.

I'd probably have brought in some more percussion early in the first part of the track as I don't think the first part will really blow you away in the mix, it drags a smidgin. But having said that, great stuff. You need to get the right people playing this (or into their record bags as we'd have said in ye olden days).

Really good call Pheas,I will definitely have a look at the start to fill it out.

I'm hopefully playing a gig in a few weeks,so I'll right it by then.

Great feedback,much appreciated.

I much prefer Club de Musique. :) I don't know what to make of "alone" tbh, the percussion is just way too loud.
Your getting alot of positive feedback tho, well done

your keeping the french theme which is cool!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Not Another Disco

The Pavilion, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼