Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

I actually like it when people on this website give links and cite reports as people can then debate those and make it less personal against each other.

I know that you get abuse on here. I wouldnr share your views in some things but still think that you are a decent poster.

So my opinion..coming from a mixed race family..still just opinion or would you agree that it would carry more weight as an opinion.

( it is ok to agree with me sometimes)
NEVER!!!!! ;-)

I'm not sure whose opinion you think yours should hold more weight against? If it is mine, then I would argue that I have more experience in dealing with the asylum system than you do so my opinion has a different weight to yours. Not more or less particularly, just different. I don't think either of our opinions hold more weight than objective evidence.

I appreciate that the notion of citing evidence to back up an opinion is anathema to you, for obvious reasons, but in the real world it's actually a pretty reasonable request.

Lolzers

Erra yeah, you demand 'peer reviewed research', then simply dismiss it if it proves you wrong.

You remain as always, a clown.

Horrific and no religious belief can excuse that behaviour...but common enough in the countries that these people come from.

Its ironic that most of them are closet homosexuals themselves...rampant among them.

The case that still jars with me was the indian or pakistani guy who picked up a lost woman with special needs of the street and raped her.
We import thousands of men from cultures that treat women as second-class citizens and treat homosexuals with brutality.
When they then display these behaviors here, we must deny what we see before our eyes in case we upset our new arrivals. Catholicism, single-sex schools, and how we raise young men are to blame.

We have an assortment of left-wing-borderline-communist political parties and NGOs who have an inherent belief that borders and property rights are immoral, and if we relinquish both, then all our problems will disappear. So the push to weaken the requirements for seeking international protection now encompasses those suffering changes in the weather or "climate refugees". So we must open our hearts and wallets to these climate refugees and welcome them to our city built on a marsh that's prone to severe flooding.

Ireland 2023.
1673203119939.png

We import thousands of men from cultures that treat women as second-class citizens and treat homosexuals with brutality.
When they then display these behaviors here, we must deny what we see before our eyes in case we upset our new arrivals. Catholicism, single-sex schools, and how we raise young men are to blame.

We have an assortment of left-wing-borderline-communist political parties and NGOs who have an inherent belief that borders and property rights are immoral, and if we relinquish both, then all our problems will disappear. So the push to weaken the requirements for seeking international protection now encompasses those suffering changes in the weather or "climate refugees". So we must open our hearts and wallets to these climate refugees and welcome them to our city built on a marsh that's prone to severe flooding.

Ireland 2023.
View attachment 18048
You hate Ireland anyway so why should you care?

Ireland 2023.
View attachment 18048

Sounds like you've been manipulated by the far right m8.

Our policy makers and media are very much removed from the silent majority on this one.

They will catch up eventually , Ill say 2028.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼