FAO Messi Fans

Walcott isn't fit to lace Messi's boots.

Unlike Theo, Messi plays every week for his club, scores more goals and gives away the ball far less, which seems to be a Walcott specialty.

Wenger is biased, he also said he could've bought Ronaldo a year before Ferguson bought him, why didn't he so?

Any manager would take Messi over Walcott.

no hes not....but he certainly is recapturing his form. i said it in the summer we should have signed him especially with how bitter we were over flamini i think we could have gotten him.

Nasri is definitely better than Gourcoff in my opinion. But you can't watch much of Messi if you think Walcott is within an asses roar of him.

From what I've seen of both I'd rather have Nasri. He hasn't settled like I expected him to at Arsenal but don't compare how Gourcoff is playing now in France to how Nasri is playing in England.

I'm not saying he isn't class, he is, but I think Nasri is better and will get better for Arsenal.

But Walcott isn't even in the same league as Messi.

From what I've seen of both I'd rather have Nasri. He hasn't settled like I expected him to at Arsenal but don't compare how Gourcoff is playing now in France to how Nasri is playing in England.

I'm not saying he isn't class, he is, but I think Nasri is better and will get better for Arsenal.

But Walcott isn't even in the same league as Messi.

Nasri's got everything to become an arsenal great, im with you on that one but people really tend to overlook Gourcuff...he's only starting showing what he learned in Milan, he's a stratege, a la Zidane , he's got an intelligence and vision of play that only few players have, and like Nasri, he's got a huge potential to get better,

In the long term, if i had to make a decision, i'd have him over Samir.

Regarding Walcott's comparison with Messi. Wenger was on about the movements off the ball (which he praises a lot more than just dribbling skills). On that particular point, yes Walcott's probably better than Messi.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼