• If you're referencing a news story in your post, it's better form to paste a link to the story rather than copying and pasting the whole story into your PROC post. It's fairer to the entity that produced the content that they get the click on their website. Nice one.

Electric Scooters

Someone's getting a clothes line off one of these things and I ain't kidding.

Surgeons on primetime last night were saying normal pedestrians are getting hit badly and the damage is severe.

I've a few near misses so I'm giving an open warning to Scooters on footpaths and I'd strongly advise taking heed - be very very careful....

Surgeons on primetime last night were saying normal pedestrians are getting hit badly and the damage is severe.

I've a few near misses so I'm giving an open warning to Scooters on footpaths and I'd strongly advise taking heed - be very very careful....
In cork we say be doggy wide,

Small man big talk.

i doubt the electric scooter clique read anything on here. put your energy into

😂😂😂 print up a few flyers there and distribute them around town. pussy’s going to fuck the scooter lads up.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
A Lazarus Soul
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

16th Feb 2022 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Aaron O'Sullivan

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9pm

View more events ▼