Eggs

Eggs are perfect sources of protein.

The only downside is that they are high in cholesterol at 213 mg per egg. Actually, it is the egg yolk that you need to be concerned with in regards to cholesterol. I recommend only eating 3 to 4 whole eggs per week. You may eat as many egg whites as you please.

The yolk of the egg is not all bad. Actually, it contains a number of different vitamins that are very healthy. So, yes, it is okay to eat the yolk, just limit the number you eat per week.

Utter rubbish!
Man has been eating eggs for thousands of years, I don't remember the world coming to an end because of our egg consumption.
Before you make another silly comment, please read about the cholesterol in eggs.

oh really?? care to tell that to my diabetic nurse and my doctor. so for once i'm not spewing utter rubbish

how do we know that eggs dont cause cancer? or tea or coffee?

does anyone study these harmless everyday items to say that consumtion over 10/20 years does nothing to us?

freaky manNNNNNNN!

This eggs are bad for cholsterol SHITE has been discredited for years now!!!!!! Read up on it FFS!! You could eat 3 eggs a day every day and ure cholsterol wont be in the slightest bit raised......jesus, next you will be telling us Milk is bad for us!!!

This eggs are bad for cholsterol SHITE has been discredited for years now!!!!!! Read up on it FFS!! You could eat 3 eggs a day every day and ure cholsterol wont be in the slightest bit raised......jesus, next you will be telling us Milk is bad for us!!!

milk is bad for us.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼