Effeminate guys.

Is it just me or are this younger generation of the male species turning into women? Just saying, like. I notice these young lads around the place........I mean teenagers, not small boys (though I suppose they'll grow up the same way too)........going around like old dolls. Even their features and the way they walk and dress. Is it a symptom of the society we're living in today where boys are being brought up in single parent families by their mothers and no father figures to emulate? It's showing itself in lots of areas of society such as the workplace, where males are doing womens' work, and on the sports fields where the slightest tackle leaves them rolling around the ground like pussies. Look at their hairstyles and earrings and them poncing around the place in shirts that look more like blouses and sitting in the bars with their bottles of lagers that may as well be Babycham. WELL? 8)

God be with the days when men were men.

Its probably got something to do with "real men wear pink" machismo. Or maybe they're emulating those sound feens from Tallafornia and Jersey Shore lol

Its probably got something to do with "real men wear pink" machismo. Or maybe they're emulating those sound feens from Tallafornia and Jersey Shore lol

I have never worn pink. I have a shiny head, and a beard. I look very womanly!

But yeah..... It's catching on it seems. Was in Dunnes last week buying jocks and two young lads 13/14 were shopping fir 'chinos'. I overheard one of them say 'They aren't real chinos like mine, they will be ruined if they get wet'. Now..... Two questions. What the fuck is wrong with baggy jeans and Converse for ye? And... What the fuck are chinos????

It's a rather odd reversal especially since I've noticed gay guys becoming more and I'm loathe to use this term "straight acting" and straight men going to the Frankie Howard school of acting

Is it not just the whole Justin Beeber look thing? It's all just image. Their langers will all behave the same way when they see something they like.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼