Dude goes on sucker-punch rampage in club

Just babelfishing some of the Russian comments. :lol!:

Here's a beaut:

He has a clear advantage in all respects, from nature, from weight and physical abilities to preparation, as well as an armed man against unarmed people. When the pit bull breaks a dozen Yorkshire, you will not say that they are all dogs and should have swung and trained, and Yorkshire is a shameful dog, since it can not fight.

Here's a beaut:

He has a clear advantage in all respects, from nature, from weight and physical abilities to preparation, as well as an armed man against unarmed people. When the pit bull breaks a dozen Yorkshire, you will not say that they are all dogs and should have swung and trained, and Yorkshire is a shameful dog, since it can not fight.

Russia. It truly is the promised land.

Whenever I see a Yorkshire terrier or another twink-type dog, I'm going to say, "That is a shameful dog since it cannot fight."

Fuck, I love Russians. It's like they're all in a Conan the Barbarian film.

Here's a beaut:

Those crazy ruskies.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼