Dublin... Is a fucking shithole

Just on the train home now. Not going to Dublin again til next Wednesday, and that's the work Christmas party so it should be pleasant enough.

Era I don't know how people deal with that city every day, it's just too much. So tense like.

I was walking down Kildare Street this morning and there were two separate protests going on, one about Hares (apparently we're killing them?) and another which I assume was traveller related as they had one of those old fashioned Wanderly Wagon caravans parked in the middle of the street.

The place is a ticking time bomb like.

Just on the train home now. Not going to Dublin again til next Wednesday, and that's the work Christmas party so it should be pleasant enough.

Era I don't know how people deal with that city every day, it's just too much. So tense like.

I was walking down Kildare Street this morning and there were two separate protests going on, one about Hares (apparently we're killing them?) and another which I assume was traveller related as they had one of those old fashioned Wanderly Wagon caravans parked in the middle of the street.

The place is a ticking time bomb like.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

10th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Ruben Berrios Septet

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼