Dublin... Is a fucking shithole

Id have no problem at all with any country deporting Irish people who entered their borders and immediately went on benefits for years.

Thankfully most countries wont tolerate this type of caper and the Irish abroad go there to work.

So if someone sends u a meme on the phone or a friend has footage sent to him of someone raving about how his village has been taken over by foreigners and how he hates them now because they are not integrated because of religious beliefs you think it's OK for the garda to be able to come into your home ,seize all the technology in the home ,force you to give up passwords and potentially jail you if you refuse.
Tell me so , what will constitute or define "hate speech"?, its just about shutting down alternative platforms so information from the government is all that is heard through their captured mouthpieces such as The Irish times and RTE.
This is vital to the establishment now as the population seeing through them now are waking up to them.
A load of waffle, I asked for a link to the text of legislation and you can’t provide. If I wanted to read nonsensical ramblings I would just follow clueless right wing nuts on Twitter.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Johnny McEvoy
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

10th Mar 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼