Dr. Bertie Ahern to be readmitted to FF

Bertie Ahern was the architect of the Good Friday agreement which brought peace to this Island and is a template for disputes around the world.

He has contacts still in the North in both communities, why not use that to try to get some agreement over the protocol and other contentious issues.

He is now a man in his seventies, has probably no interest in public office anymore.
He certainly made mistakes but also did lots of good things for the country.

As a nation I think we totally lack appreciation for how well we live in this country.

Bertie Ahern was the architect of the Good Friday agreement which brought peace to this Island and is a template for disputes around the world.

He has contacts still in the North in both communities, why not use that to try to get some agreement over the protocol and other contentious issues.

He is now a man in his seventies, has probably no interest in public office anymore.

As a nation I think we totally lack appreciation for how well we live in this country.

Can you tell us exactly how many architects the Good Friday Agreement had and how many of the architects went around the world using the template for dispute resolution?

No interest in public office anymore? If that was the case why bring him back into FF, why not just avail of his services as an advisor?

You're clearly a fan NC

He is an excellent communicator and deal maker and along with Tony Blair he is currently helping on the N.I. protocol and Brexit and highly respected by both traditions in the North as he has excellent capital built up since the peace process.

He could be on a beach somewhere sipping pina coladas, but he is willing to get his hands dirty again and knock those bigoted boneheads in the North and the Tories together to secure a deal.

This is all about the future and if it upsets a few morons obsessed with the past then so be it.

They are not and will never be the future.

He is an excellent communicator and deal maker and along with Tony Blair he is currently helping on the N.I. protocol and Brexit and highly respected by both traditions in the North as he has excellent capital built up since the peace process.

He could be on a beach somewhere sipping pina coladas, but he is willing to get his hands dirty again and knock those bigoted boneheads in the North and the Tories together to secure a deal.

This is all about the future and if it upsets a few morons obsessed with the past then so be it.

They are not and will never be the future.

Can you tell us what exactly it is that Dirty Bertie and Tony Blair are currently doing to help on the N.I. protocol and Brexit?:unsure:

I bet you posted that bit about Dirty Bertie willing to get his hands dirty again without even the faintest hint of irony :ROFLMAO:

Good Friday deal aside, FF are f***ing crazy if they bring this lad front and centre again.
He'll be forever associated with the excesses of Celtic tiger, benchmarking, housing bubble, bank bailouts, etc with more than a whiff of corruption around him personally!

Bollox. He's a cunt, and always will be.

Oh yeah,.......Hi Bertie.

Ya cunt.

Good Friday deal aside, FF are f***ing crazy if they bring this lad front and centre again.
He'll be forever associated with the excesses of Celtic tiger, benchmarking, housing bubble, bank bailouts, etc with more than a whiff of corruption around him personally!

Resigned in disgrace.

Martin dropped a major clanger in not distancing the party from that crook.

Can you tell us what exactly it is that Dirty Bertie and Tony Blair are currently doing to help on the N.I. protocol and Brexit?:unsure:
Getting both parties |(E.U. & U.K. Govt. / N.I. parties) to fully engage and compromise for the good of the people and businesses in Northern Ireland and get Stormont up and running.

Just a guess now mind.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Do You Believe In The Power Of Rock & Roll? - An Evening with John Robb
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼