Does rutland street reply to EVERY SINGLE THREAD?

Lol no, if you just read the first reply I can see why it looks like that, read the whole thing and you get a very different picture.

It's an easy mistake to make

Okay, let's stop it now.

The aim of the thread has been accomplished.

I'm not going to be the cause of some women getting into a scatter.

These things split the board down the middle.

2 pensions?

Mockery, bbj.

My generation won't even get one pension.

Every time is see your handle I think of blowjobs.

As in, every more than normal, like.

How do both pensions compare, coin-wise?

BBJ = Big Bad John - there's a song of that name and when it came out, my Mum started calling me that (on account of my being nearly 6'3").
So no erotic symbolism.

Your point about pensions in the future is a good one. You certainly won't get it in your mid 60s. I think us baby boomers haven't done too badly.
I qualify for a full Irish pension on account of having worked over 30 years in the ROI. I also worked for several years here in Blighty (where we are living right now, probably till next April) so get a reduced UK pension as well.
The Irish one is more generous but then here in the UK, we get free medical care - worth quite a lot when you're an old-timer.
I also get a small pension from the job - much less that I'd have expected but then the last number of years have been lousy for investments, (my pension being defined contribution, NOT defined benefit.)
Our income is about half what we were getting this time last year when we were both working but so far, we're surviving.

Okay, let's stop it now.

The aim of the thread has been accomplished.

I'm not going to be the cause of some women getting into a scatter.

These things split the board down the middle.

cars-gear-stick-prev1266517306vQk7x3.jpg

The one on the far left is what you're looking for RingY.
;)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

3rd May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼