Does rutland street reply to EVERY SINGLE THREAD?

The only way out of this for ruttY is to expose the truth about the information she received.

The only way for her to salvage her reputation is to disclose the nature of the information and the source.

She can do it either openly or pm me.

Otherwise she's finished on here.

Jesus, if we had a PROC repititive bore of the year award you'd win by a landslide..........

must try harder. there are many posters over the 10,000 mark which is the point of lunacy if you ask me. i include myself in that. the place is addictive. its ok to admit that.

before you know it paud or whatever alt you are you will have hit 5,000 and you wont know where the time has gone.

this place is the biggest waste of time i have ever had in my life yet i come back every day for it.

I admire your honesty duffer. It's my own best trait also. I usually get banned before I can up beyond the 1000 mark myself.

I just don't for the life of me understand how you can all be so nice to each other all the time. There are a few exceptions of course but generally the merrygoround of arselicking that goes on 99% of the time sickens my shit.
How can you do it duffer?

Hint - you don't get OLD. You get OLDER.....Having worked from 1961 (my first ever holiday job was making shirt boxes) till January this year and with thankfully only 6 weeks on the dole during that time) I'm quite happy to accept the few bob that the nice people in both Sligo and Newcastle on Tyne send my way.
:p

2 pensions?

Mockery, bbj.

My generation won't even get one pension.

Every time is see your handle I think of blowjobs.

As in, every more than normal, like.

How do both pensions compare, coin-wise?

I admire your honesty duffer. It's my own best trait also. I usually get banned before I can up beyond the 1000 mark myself.

I just don't for the life of me understand how you can all be so nice to each other all the time. There are a few exceptions of course but generally the merrygoround of arselicking that goes on 99% of the time sickens my shit.
How can you do it duffer?

i cant see anyone being nice to anyone in thisa thread to be honest????/

Fuck off you miserable piece of shit.

Are you soooo bored of your own moaning nagging threads you use this to change the subject?

Stick to the you're all doomed you snivelling bunch of bastards type stuff, it suits your arrogant attitude so much better

Or go and fuck the cleaner

But stop throwing the shit at me

Have you stopped to notice the kind of language he uses with you and the kind of language you use with him?

Seriously, like, that post is pretty nasty.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths
The White Horse, Ballincollig

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

The Off Beats

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼