Do you get a Christmas present for your spouse/partner?

Matlock

I was at a gathering yesterday and the talk turned to Christmas presents. I was amazed that the majority of the people there in long term relationships didn't get Christmas presents for their other half.

Lots of them just agreed with their other half to get something for themselves and the other person would pay them for it, which seems really depressing to me.

I don't think that money was a major factor in this decision for any of them, though obviously you never know.

What say you proc?

s-l300.jpg

Fox tail buttplug.

Trust me...she wont be expecting it.

I was at a gathering yesterday and the talk turned to Christmas presents. I was amazed that the majority of the people there in long term relationships didn't get Christmas presents for their other half.

Lots of them just agreed with their other half to get something for themselves and the other person would pay them for it, which seems really depressing to me.

I don't think that money was a major factor in this decision for any of them, though obviously you never know.

What say you proc?
My wife is bad at gifts so I told her a rough idea about what to get me and she did the same...she said she wanted a new hairdryer so I got her a dyson airblade.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼