Divorce

Yes and I know someone who is single and filthy rich. And I could have bagged him but you know I am a true romantic who wants to fall in love with the right one......I might be 80 yrs old until the right one shows up ;) Most men are useless and unreliable anyway

Spend his millions while you're waiting :p

Then maybe you haven't met "the one" yet? My cousin was 36 when he met "the one". And he was pretty battle-scarred from his previous long-term relationship and wanted nothing to do with relationships. And he met this girl in a pub and 4 months later they were living together and 3 years after that they were married and have been for almost 10 years now. Happy as.

He must be very lucky. I never met my partner in a pub. Pubs are there to get pissed and talk gibberish. They are no places to find romance. Also its awfully noisy in pubs what with loud music on and you have to shout (spit, if you had a few drinks)into each others ear. How can ya get any decent conversation going in pub????

I heard supermarkets are the place to meet singles.Like at check out queues ;)
Just watch how much he/she got in his/her shopping trolley and you will know if he/she is single and strike up a conversation there.

Yes and I know someone who is single and filthy rich. And I could have bagged him but you know I am a true romantic who wants to fall in love with the right one......I might be 80 yrs old until the right one shows up ;) Most men are useless and unreliable anyway

I know plenty of millionaires - top 200 people in Google are now due to stocks. Another short while and I'll be one ;)

I'd agree about "that one" showing up and I'm about as non-emotional a person as you're likely to meet in this lifetime.

Most women are useless and way to emotional anyways

fixed :shock:

Spend his millions while you're waiting :p

I would. He invited me to his holiday home in Spain. I would have liked to escape the shitty Irish weather, but ya know there are strings attached....nothing is free in life, especially if a man invites you to something. The always have only one thing in mind :( and its not you, its pure lust

I would. He invited me to his holiday home in Spain. I would have liked to escape the shitty Irish weather, but ya know there are strings attached....nothing is free in life, especially if a man invites you to something. The always have only one thing in mind :( and its not you, its pure lust

You can always say "yes" to the holiday and "no" to the strings! ;)

He must be very lucky. I never met my partner in a pub. Pubs are there to get pissed and talk gibberish. They are no places to find romance. Also its awfully noisy in pubs what with loud music on and you have to shout (spit, if you had a few drinks)into each others ear. How can ya get any decent conversation going in pub????

I heard supermarkets are the place to meet singles.Like at check out queues ;)
Just watch how much he/she got in his/her shopping trolley and you will know if he/she is single and strike up a conversation there.

Funnily enough, he wasn't going to bother, but the lads from his work told him he "needed a few jars" and railroaded him! She doesn't drink, but was the designated driver for the group of friends she was with that were drinking!

I know plenty of millionaires - top 200 people in Google are now due to stocks. Another short while and I'll be one ;)

I'd agree about "that one" showing up and I'm about as non-emotional a person as you're likely to meet in this lifetime.

fixed :shock:

Would say we can shake hands. Most boyfriends I had complaint about me being reserved because I wouldn't cuddle them as much as they wanted to. I am not much of a hugger but that doesn't mean I cannot be supportive. Also not showing feelings doesn't mean you don't have any

What they didn't see is how I listened to their problems and tried to help.

And you say women are emotional ha ha ha :D

Funnily enough, he wasn't going to bother, but the lads from his work told him he "needed a few jars" and railroaded him! She doesn't drink, but was the designated driver for the group of friends she was with that were drinking!

So there is hope for me...I don't drink either...Just wonder how she could stand being sober with all the happy drunks staggering around her

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
An Spailpín Fánach, 28 South Main St., Cork

19th Oct 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼