Divorce

What's the point of marriage anyway? If you don't believe it will last then don't marry? Its after all a promise you make to stay together till death will part ya, no? If you don't think death will part ya why do want to marry? You got to trust your partner and future

We do trust.

We also like to be protected for the future.

Why do you buy insurance ?

Being sensible isn't a bad thing you know :)

What's the point of marriage anyway? If you don't believe it will last then don't marry? Its after all a promise you make to stay together till death will part ya, no? If you don't think death will part ya why do want to marry? You got to trust your partner and future

All credit to romance but be realistic. Everyone thinks their romance will last forever but the stats say otherwise.

You say that like people who split up knew they would.

Very few people get married thinking that, they think it will last, sometimes it doesn't

Huh?
Protected?

Of what?

You afraid the love of your life will take away your tv and video games?

Pathetic ;)

I don't play computer games :p

I don't see what your issue is with pre-marital agreements anyways ?

I bet you watch alot of romantic comedy films ;)

Pathetic

(See I can generalise too)

I wouldn't want a pre-nup, and are they worth the paper they're written on anyway?

I had nothing to put in a pre nup the first time, I'd chance it the 2nd time I think, if I felt like I needed one I wouldn't marry them tbh

I don't think it's a thinking it will happen thing with me though. It's more of want, I've never wanted to be with the one person my entire life so I know at some point my interest will drop.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

29th Apr 2024 @ 8:05 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼