Describe your Sunday.

- why are washing hair and shower separate items? How much fawking hair do you have?

- why is shaving happening several hours later?
I'd never shower and wash my hair same time, that way it gets in my eyes, I am very economical, I don't have much hair so I am done fairly quick no bother.

As for the shaving, have to wait until the shaver is fully charged before I can shave so it's usually after I washed which I aim to get that done with.

Any more questions BONGO? Just ask. 🙂

I'd never shower and wash my hair same time, that way it gets in my eyes, I am very economical, I don't have much hair so I am done fairly quick no bother.

As for the shaving, have to wait until the shaver is fully charged before I can shave so it's usually after I washed which I aim to get that done with.

Any more questions BONGO? Just ask. 🙂
Some brave Republican you are. #SoftAsShite

I was just about to say, were one of those families that use a detachable shower hose, we attach it to tap and just let it wash over your hair.
We don't have a shower unit so everything has to be done manually. I'd say if we did I would wash hair and have a shower together but this way works.
BongY is the go-to beautician type fella round here so I’ll let this here for him

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Shlomo Franklin
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

27th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼