Debenhams Ireland gone bang

I was looking at a Coat in Mark's after xmas 110 eu down to 80, left it go at the time, I was in there a day or so before closure and picked it up for 36 eu

Score.

any chances of Roches Stores coming back? If they still own the building. That was the best shop ever. And whats going on with Easons? have they vacated yet?

always sad news when people lose jobs, i always liked debenhams and they had the best sales, my daughter works part time for phase 8 in there so now will have to go out and look for something else while shes still in college and that will be difficult with whats happening now.

Stick to Penny's in Wilton m8.

You bowsie.

I will pal.

Thing is, I used to get stuff for half nothing out of Debehams. Had a relative working there, so I’d hand them my purchases and get up to 70% off at times.

And I still stopped shopping there, because the quality was Shite. The last thing I bought was a jacket for €100. The retail price was about 160 IIRC.

After four weeks the zip jammed. Another four weeks it was useless. Never bought so much as a t shirt there after.

Never thought you’d be fooled by them Rox.

Not on point this time, pal.

Incidentally a few weeks later I bought a jacket in Penney’s for thirty quid. Much better quality.

Lesson learned.

I will pal.

Thing is, I used to get stuff for half nothing out of Debehams. Had a relative working there, so I’d hand them my purchases and get up to 70% off at times.

And I still stopped shopping there, because the quality was Shite. The last thing I bought was a jacket for €100. The retail price was about 160 IIRC.

After four weeks the zip jammed. Another four weeks it was useless. Never bought so much as a t shirt there after.

Never thought you’d be fooled by them Rox.

Not on point this time, pal.

I got some decent jackets there over the years, one I still have which is over 10 years old.

They saw you coming with their dodgy zipper.

I'm not sure which shop will fill the void they are going to leave for mens clothing.

Is Leaders still open?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Days Of Trees (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼