Death

Well until someone here can come up with a credible reason as to how he was able to tell me about something that only I knew about, that I was the only one there, that there was no footage of and that I ever spoke about.

Then bring it on.

The burden of proof lies with those making extraordinary claims.

Well until someone here can come up with a credible reason as to how he was able to tell me about something that only I knew about, that I was the only one there, that there was no footage of and that I ever spoke about.

Then bring it on.
There are without doubt things we have little understanding about, while I am normally dismissive and sceptical about these things I have encountered things I cannot explain.
I keep an open mind.

Gypsie Rose Lee who used to reside on Fair Hail once called to my mothers house giving door to door readings, at the door in an impromptu reading she exclaimed I was as odd as two left shoes which put me into an odd mood 👏👏

I remember her on 96fm saying the pope would be in a wheelchair within the year, a load of bull they nearly had to shoot him in the end.

Witch says Madeleine will be found soon​

THU, 17 MAY, 2007

LITTLE Madeleine McCann will be found by the end of the week, according to Cork white witch Helen Barrett.

Ms Barrett claims to have seen a vision of the four-year-old but she’s afraid there might not be good news for her family and friends.

In her vision she saw the words “no vital signs” above the child, leading her to believe the child is dead.

Ms Barrett said: “She is in an apartment and she has been poisoned. She is in a corner apartment, there are two roads and you can hear horses in the distance.”
The child disappeared earlier this month from an apartment in the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz.
Following the disappearance, Cobh-based Ms Barrett, aged 50, consulted fellow divination experts from Uganda and Canada to locate little Madeleine.
The three forecasters swung pendulums over a map of Portugal to locate the child.
They reckon the child is in a place called Villa Moret in a holiday-style apartment after being taken to the destination by boat.
The trio reckon that by Sunday a person in a white t-shirt will discover the remains of the child wrapped in tarpaulin or plastic.

Ok I watched that, i sat in front of the medium I was with and I said to him that i was practical and realistic and was not at all convinced of what it was he was flogging

There were no guiding questions.

I do not have a Facebook account, I am not on any other social media accounts, except here and boards where I am anonymous.

I was the only person there at my dead relatives bed side, how was your man to know that ?
Neither was i in any state of shock or upset or anything like that.
He read you m8.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Brian Gallagher Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

18th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jazz Improv! all players welcome

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼