Death

Warm Leatherette

I rang an English medium 20 odd years ago. She described my mother's stay in hospital. My father's sore knee and personality down to a tee. It was uncanny. No Facebook back then. No way she could have known, like I was here she was up North England someplace
The problem is there are genuine mediums but so many fakers they take from the genuine ones.
There's no such thing as genuine mediums. They rely heavily on cold readings. In an Irish context stuff like, telling the person they had a relative called Mary. Relative with a bad back (literally everyone's had a bad back at some point) etc.

Last edited:

Meridian

There's no such thing as genuine mediums. They rely heavily on cold readings. In an Irish context stuff like, telling the person they had a relative called Mary. Relative with a bad back etc.

Ok I watched that, i sat in front of the medium I was with and I said to him that i was practical and realistic and was not at all convinced of what it was he was flogging

There were no guiding questions.

I do not have a Facebook account, I am not on any other social media accounts, except here and boards where I am anonymous.

I was the only person there at my dead relatives bed side, how was your man to know that ?
Neither was i in any state of shock or upset or anything like that.

Great-Bit-O-Stuff

Ok I watched that, i sat in front of the medium I was with and I said to him that i was practical and realistic and was not at all convinced of what it was he was flogging

There were no guiding questions.

I do not have a Facebook account, I am not on any other social media accounts, except here and boards where I am anonymous.

I was the only person there at my dead relatives bed side, how was your man to know that ?
Neither was i in any state of shock or upset or anything like that.
There's no point explaining. I get it. Nobody will get it till they experience it. Cold calling went out 20 odd years ago. Pointless justifying it

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Andrew Ryan Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

3rd Sep 2022 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Briony & Hugh Dillon

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:50pm

View more events ▼