Death

From the second we are born, the countdown begins.
Tick Tock.
Tick Tock.
And then we are gone.
Only memories to those who knew us.
And eventually unknown people in old photo.

I was always of the belief that when you died that was it lights out and nothing and you, as has already been mentioned, return to earth.

Now I am a very logical and practical person.

There was a medium at at relatives house a few years ago and out of curiosity I went in to have a chat on my own with the medium

He told me some things that I cannot apply any logic to as regards me being alone with a close relative who had died shortly before I got there, to that relatives bed side.

There was just me and my dead relative and logically unless mediums can read minds, I have absolutely no idea how they were able to say what they did.

I was always of the belief that when you died that was it lights out and nothing and you, as has already been mentioned, return to earth.

Now I am a very logical and practical person.

There was a medium at at relatives house a few years ago and out of curiosity I went in to have a chat on my own with the medium

He told me some things that I cannot apply any logic to as regards me being alone with a close relative who had died shortly before I got there, to that relatives bed side.

There was just me and my dead relative and logically unless mediums can read minds, I have absolutely no idea how they were able to say what they did.
I rang an English medium 20 odd years ago. She described my mother's stay in hospital. My father's sore knee and personality down to a tee. It was uncanny. No Facebook back then. No way she could have known, like I was here she was up North England someplace
The problem is there are genuine mediums but so many fakers they take from the genuine ones.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼