De Tunnel

Dropped the daughter off for an exam this morning and on the way back a tractor was in the centre of 3 lanes going slowly.
Cars were weaving in and out from both sides and brakes were being jammed on to avoid collisions.
Why in the name of God are tractors allowed on that road....
Tractors and trailers on the South Ring for years now just wrecks my head.

They are a complete slow moving hazard and have no place on these roads.

Dropped the daughter off for an exam this morning and on the way back a tractor was in the centre of 3 lanes going slowly.
Cars were weaving in and out from both sides and brakes were being jammed on to avoid collisions.
Why in the name of God are tractors allowed on that road....
We are going to have to put up with these morons until that road is re designated a Motorway.

They seemed to have started on that all guns blazing but for some reason it is all gone very quite over the last few months

We are going to have to put up with these morons until that road is re designated a Motorway.

They seemed to have started on that all guns blazing but for some reason it is all gone very quite over the last few months

Won't they have to do something about how the South Ring is accessed first before they can designate it a motorway? Probably waiting for the interchange first

City council planning authority more like We always seem to fuck up everything we do here( and things we don’t do - event centre etc) No joined up thinking 🤔 I mean FFS there’s not a new stretch of road etc down 6 months and some whure is out with a jack hammer Bud lanes / cycle lanes going nowhere Bicycles and deliveroo chaps on paths Not a lawman to be seen on or near the grand parade despite hordes of teens ( some yobs included) out of their box on the weekends Etc etc Glad I’m shagging old as I’d hate to try and live normally in this disjointed partial banana 🍌 republic Really feel for normal young folk who are stuck here on decent incomes but no chance of buying a house within a generation or more

Won't they have to do something about how the South Ring is accessed first before they can designate it a motorway? Probably waiting for the interchange first
How do mean ?

AFAIK when they designate it, then it will be akin to the M50 with a max speed limit of 100 kph.

Thereby legally excluding cyclists and a lot of these bloody tractors from it.

City council planning authority more like We always seem to fuck up everything we do here( and things we don’t do - event centre etc) No joined up thinking 🤔 I mean FFS there’s not a new stretch of road etc down 6 months and some whure is out with a jack hammer Bud lanes / cycle lanes going nowhere Bicycles and deliveroo chaps on paths Not a lawman to be seen on or near the grand parade despite hordes of teens ( some yobs included) out of their box on the weekends Etc etc Glad I’m shagging old as I’d hate to try and live normally in this disjointed partial banana 🍌 republic Really feel for normal young folk who are stuck here on decent incomes but no chance of buying a house within a generation or more
The City Council have no longer anything to do with the N40 or any National roads in the city area.

The NRA has that brief now.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

17th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼