dammit...

Todays_Bread_Today said:
I was in glasgow in March and have to say they have some of the best kebabs houses i have ever had the pleasure of entering.

Stumbled out of seventh heaven strip club on wobbled up the road for a doner.

i know the place (the chip shop. not the strip club. though i know that too :) )

odyssey said:
i know the place (the chip shop. not the strip club. though i know that too :) )

yeah its up the top of the street from the club.
at least i think so anyhow as i was smashed.
lots of people seemed to be hanging around after the pubs.

i ate the kebab like it was after doing something to me.

it was so good i went back the following night and brought five of my friends.
on the second night the porter wouldnt let me take it into the hotel so had to eat it outside the door.

Todays_Bread_Today said:
Seventh heaven.

Some of the lads were refused entry and ended up going to Legs & Co i believe it was called.

got threatened with being thrown out of there...but i didn't hear the guy (mates told me after) cos was so drunk i couldn't hear.

i'd been drinking triple vodkas all night. surprised the damn stuff didn't kill me...

odyssey said:
got threatened with being thrown out of there...but i didn't hear the guy (mates told me after) cos was so drunk i couldn't hear.

i'd been drinking triple vodkas all night. surprised the damn stuff didn't kill me...

Some savage girls in there alright. Wen in to the SH two nights in a row. £10 for bit of titty and £20 the whole way.

Dropped about £120 the first night and at least £60 the second.

Sad i know but very enjoyable.

odyssey said:
tis unfortunate the urge to see naked women when one is mangled. good way to lose all yer earnings..

true but sure it was all worth it after eating the kebab.

jesus i'd ride a lesbian for a kebab now.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼