Cyclists

Its highlights the utter stupid hypocrisy of the usual 4-5 people on here giving it loads about cyclists and their unsafe nature, while not caring at all about the actual people who are dying on our roads and the causes behind them i.e people in their cars driving badly

You will spend a few days giving out about a cyclist who breaks a red light, but not care if on the same day a person is killed in or by a car.

On you go sunshine, name the 4 -5 people on here who don't care at all about the actual people who are dying or about people driving cars badly.

Why on earth would I do that?

You lads like to give it, but don't like to take it. That is clear. Just a bunch of slow keyboard warriors giving it loads about da cyclists.. anonymously of course... none of ye would have the brass neck to do this publicly or to out who ye were. Cowards is the apt word here.

Says a guy who hides behind the name jank 😂

Brass neck to do what publicly? Tell you that you're a Grade A attention seeking clown to your face? Have you a time and place in mind dear 😇

Yeah extremely high tech, he moves his cycling helmet closer. 😂😂😂

The reflections will set you free

Oh yeah, watched it again. Some nosey ba by the way sticking his mush right up to the window of the car and recording yer man's message on the phone. He can't be right in the head - even JohnRightToWearLycraGrace wouldn't try that in Cork 😂

Oh yeah, watched it again. Some nosey ba by the way sticking his mush right up to the window of the car and recording yer man's message on the phone. He can't be right in the head - even JohnRightToWearLycraGrace wouldn't try that in Cork 😂
That moron in London is obviously suffering from some mental trauma

If you think attending university or not is what distinguishes you from being an idiot or not then you're even thicker than you first appear :ROFLMAO:

Some of the sharpest people I know were never in Uni and lord knows I met quite a few browls in UCC. Some of the academics there would make you wonder who ties their shoe-laces for them. They might know their narrow acadmic topic but are relatively clueless on life in general.

What used to be known as Collie-Duggan doesn't get tought in University.

I think University qualifications may not be a measure of intelligence but the system of submitting essays/assignments for correction certainly improves spelling.

I think University qualifications may not be a measure of intelligence but the system of submitting essays/assignments for correction certainly improves spelling.
SoundY has had his few weeks 'off' so theres serious amounts of INTERNET campaigning to be caught up on while he keeps very important plant running. Forgive him the odd error as he touch types his way through cyber space sitting on a pump

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼