Cyclists

Lol

Delighted for him.

"The cyclist in question told stickybottle he was “surprised and angry” at being fined as he believed his cycling did not warrant fines.

He also believed the Garda was “sending out the wrong signal” to cyclists who may be thinking of using self-recorded video footage to make complaints to gardaí about alleged dangerous overtaking by drivers".

Lmfao
https://www.stickybottle.com/latest...over-his-own-videos-of-close-passing-drivers/

But the gardaí have also issued the cyclist with two €40 fines because they said his own videos showed him cycling without due care.

an Irish solution if ever I've seen one! He is a massive gobshite that no doubts irritates drivers, but in the end anyone driving something that weighs a few tonnes thinking that taking a cyclist on like that is ok should not be driving. The last photo showing how close the van is to him is shocking though no matter who you agree with. Maybe he should have rung his bell a bit harder

Cyclist.png

an Irish solution if ever I've seen one! He is a massive gobshite that no doubts irritates drivers, but in the end anyone driving something that weighs a few tonnes thinking that taking a cyclist on like that is ok should not be driving. The last photo showing how close the van is to him is shocking though no matter who you agree with. Maybe he should have rung his bell a bit harder

I didn't disagree with the drivers being fined and the one in the van that came that close should have been. My point is that these cyclists with the cameras aren't the angels they proclaim themselves to be either. There are shitty cyclists out there as well as motorists.

I didn't disagree with the drivers being fined and the one in the van that came that close should have been. My point is that these cyclists with the cameras aren't the angels they proclaim themselves to be either. There are shitty cyclists out there as well as motorists.

I agree completely!

FWIW I dont own a camera for my bike, nor do I want one, and I dont wear lycra.. See, I'm alright :)

That cyclists road position is shocking.

He has a slew of videos of him confronting drivers in an aggressive fashion and swearing at them. Gardai can issue a fixed charge fine of 40€ for 'Riding a bicycle without reasonable consideration'. His Twitter is like an advertisement for them.

Look at how he replies to those that say anything to him. A total psycho. Only seems to do his hardman routine with old fellas and women. Deserves a serious hiding.

Lol

Maybe he'll think twice about putting up video after video of him abusing other road users.

Muppet

Fuck him.

He was shouting and swearing at a woman on the quays who he judged to have braked in a way he didnt like turning onto the South mall.

People like him and his road rage are a menace on the road.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼