Cyclists

Not at all. You cycle on a bike that isn’t fit to be in the road and brag about it. Imagine your outrage if car owners decided en mass, the way the Lycra brigade do, to just ignore a law that they find inconvenient.
It shows your disregard for other road users.

Oh, and btw, this has zero to do with a political party but with your fixation on me it’s clear you just couldn’t help yourself

So are Sean Kelly and Stephen Roche breaking the law? We might need to tell them in the most severe manner?

So are Sean Kelly and Stephen Roche breaking the law? We might need to tell them in the most severe manner?

You planning on cutting their chain or something?

Afaik neither of them even read this Cork message board much less contribute to it. You on the other hand while getting on your high nelly to give out about motorists brag about not complying with the rules of the road. YOU don’t comply with the RotR! Stop trying to point the finger at others

You planning on cutting their chain or something?

Afaik neither of them even read this Cork message board much less contribute to it. You on the other hand while getting on your high nelly to give out about motorists brag about not complying with the rules of the road. YOU don’t comply with the RotR! Stop trying to point the finger at others

Are they breaking the law or not SoundY? And if they are not then why not?

He’d come in like a wrecking ball :)

I'd come in more like a clothes-line I think - especially if he tries his antics on a footpath where I'm walking :)

I was driving west on Opera House Quay this morning and an approaching car was flashing his lights. It was then I noticed a cyclist cycling west in one of the two east bound lanes. There are two east bound and two west bound lanes and the dope (looked like an woman wearing a pink rucksack) decided they should avoid both of the westbound lanes and inconvenience traffic heading east. Traffic had to change lanes to avoid her.

As she cycled on, one of two cyclists coming east had to change lanes to avoid her too, but then went back into the inner lane to carry on chatting to his fellow cyclist who was cycling on the footpath :roll: Two relatively quiet lanes but one of them was cycling on the footpath (I know honky has never seen that but it really does happen). I suppose in fairness to the two cyclists, who I'd say were late teens/early twenties they each astoundingly had a bell on their bicycle. Honky would not have approved :)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Hollyz
Crane Lane Theatre, Phoenix St.

5th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Tony Cantwell - Litterbox

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼