Cyclists

250h20-new-parking-cycle-lanes.jpg

Here's another view of a car parked in the clearly defined cycle lane on Popes Quay.

I regularly bitch on here about idiot cyclists, but idiot drivers need to be highlighted as well.

There is absolutely no excuse for this, it's just pure ignorance.

250h20-new-parking-cycle-lanes.jpg

Here's another view of a car parked in the clearly defined cycle lane on Popes Quay.

I regularly bitch on here about idiot cyclists, but idiot drivers need to be highlighted as well.

There is absolutely no excuse for this, it's just pure ignorance.

This tale is extremely stimulating my sibling.

You can park on the bus lane on Mac Curtain st up till 4.30 or something. I got caught there before and got a ticket. I think I was ten minutes out of the time frame was well pissed off.

You can park on the bus lane on Mac Curtain st up till 4.30 or something. I got caught there before and got a ticket. I think I was ten minutes out of the time frame was well pissed off.

It's a bus lane from 4.30 to 6.30 (evening) I believe. The cops are usually there between 5 and 6. Depends where you parked as well, there is single yellow line and the sign outside Subway (pointing east) says no parking between 8.30 and 6.30 Mon to Sat, sign out Hillbillys says the same and points in both directions which is the same as the one outside Starwood

It's a bus lane from 4.30 to 6.30 (evening) I believe. The cops are usually there between 5 and 6. Depends where you parked as well, there is single yellow line and the sign outside Subway (pointing east) says no parking between 8.30 and 6.30 Mon to Sat, sign out Hillbillys says the same and points in both directions which is the same as the one outside Starwood

A bit up from Spice Route. I often parked there when I was going for a massage locally and it was fine, think it was just after 4.30 that I got caught.

A bit up from Spice Route. I often parked there when I was going for a massage locally and it was fine, think it was just after 4.30 that I got caught.

I know her, did she finger your bum? :) I think you were just lucky with the parking, the only time parking is allowed there is after 6.30 and Sundays officially although loads do it

I know her, did she finger your bum? :) I think you were just lucky with the parking, the only time parking is allowed there is after 6.30 and Sundays officially although loads do it

Nope she didn't, decent massage though. Sunday is a nightmare for parking anywhere around there. I'll bear in mind the parking times in future, unless picking up food or something.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼