Cyclists

So you know it's a cycling lane and you condone the taxi drivers actions?? Attempting to seriously injure someone else cycling in a lane that he was designated to cycle in?

tenor.gif

Lol @ Mad Dog SoundY still trying to blame the cyclist.

Really? Where exactly am I trying to blame the cyclist for a bus driver (allegedly) trying to kill him with a bus.

Fairly simple question was asked - did the cyclist undertake the bus or not - I'm fairly sure all busses have warning signs on their rear left to warn cyclists of the dangers.

Try not to climax over this.

It's a real classic.

Cyclist gets his just reward for cycling in the taxi lane when there's a perfectly good cycle lane which he ignores to his own peril.

Taxi driver shouldn't have done that and should of course be prosecuted but the cyclist was using foul and abusive language and cycling on the footpath and seemed to think there was nothing at all wrong with that. So much so he recorded it and broadcast it

Taxi driver shouldn't have done that and should of course be prosecuted but the cyclist was using foul and abusive language and cycling on the footpath and seemed to think there was nothing at all wrong with that. So much so he recorded it and broadcast it

In what part of the video did he cycle on the path?

Was driving in heavy traffic directly behind a Garda Traffic car who like myself was indicating waiting on lights to go left. Just as lights changed a cunt with more gear on him than Chris Froome shot past me & slammed straight into the traffic car. He jumped to his feet & began screaming blue murder at the cop who promptly told him in plain language to ''get fucked & watch where you are going''. Man did it make my day...if it had been me I would be paying for the cunts bike now!!

You’ll need to check your video again sham, the cyclist is in the lane marked for bikes when that ape in the taxi starts to get agitated. I know that stretch of road well and the lane you wanted the cylist in only develops after he has gone over the bridge, and all it is then is a section of the footpath which keeps raising and dipping as well as bending around bus stops

That taxi driver will be put off the road and rightly so, the fat sack of shite

Oooh. Seems there's more to your angst than his reckless driving then ;-)
Bus lanes are available to taxis only if and when they're carrying passengers is my understanding. Don't think there was any passenger in said taxi.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

19th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼