Cyclists

It's also a bus and bike lane but you only called it a taxi lane failing to see it as a cycling lane too. Cyclist did nothing wrong as he was in the correct lane all along. There was plenty of opportunities for the driver to overtake but decides to be a menace to some chap trying to get to work/home. Taxi driver is a psycho and should be off the road. Anybody who thinks taxi driver is correct in his actions have serious issues.

Do you go around calling it a bus, taxi and cycle lane ya clown? :lol!:

Go back to sleep.

You’ll need to check your video again sham, the cyclist is in the lane marked for bikes when that ape in the taxi starts to get agitated. I know that stretch of road well and the lane you wanted the cylist in only develops after he has gone over the bridge, and all it is then is a section of the footpath which keeps raising and dipping as well as bending around bus stops

That taxi driver will be put off the road and rightly so, the fat sack of shite

I'm going to break it down for ya m8. It is actually really simple.

The taxi driver didn't hit the cyclist when he was in the bus, taxi vehicle and peddle-going apparatus lane, because he was right to be there at that time.

The taxi only hit the cyclist when there was a designated cycle lane which he chose not to use out of being a lycra clad cunt.

The taxi was spot on in doing so and as my full support. Maybe he isn't right in the eyes of the law at this moment in time, but it is our duty as citizens to break the law when it is archaic and unjust.

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. " - BB Baskin.

The taxi driver didn't hit the cyclist when he was in the bus, taxi vehicle and peddle-going apparatus lane, because he was right to be there at that time.

The taxi only hit the cyclist when there was a designated cycle lane which he chose not to use out of being a lycra clad cunt.

The taxi was spot on in doing so and as my full support. Maybe he isn't right in the eyes of the law at this moment in time, but it is our duty as citizens to break the law when it is archaic and unjust.

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. " - BB Baskin.

:lol!:

"If you dangle your head inside the lion's cage, do you hold the lion accountable when he leaves more than lipstick stains as his mark?" - Big Tom.

"A taxi driver is nothing more or less than a caged beast " Pepe, incorrectly attributed to Copernicus

Fairplay to that Taxi driver, standing up for the ordinary man.

Pepe likes this
icon14.gif

If there are any reports of a crazed motorist ploughing through jaywalkers in Cork, I know who suspect.

:)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5:30pm

More events ▼