Cyclists

Why would I do that? Are all ye bike wankers that cruel to each other? Thankfully I am not as cruel as you that I would actually want to possibly burn someone for breaking a law that is not my job to enforce. Shame on you!

actually I was kind of hoping she might spill it on you but I didn't post clearly enough

Pedestrian wankers ;)

Did you take pleasure in it?

They say it's not a sin if you don't take pleasure in it.

rob_roy_1995-Liam-Neeson-5.jpg

Was driving in the Douglas Road the other evening when some absolute tw@t on a bike came hurtling from Ballinlough Road, dressed in dark clothing and no lighting at all on his bike, he made an illegal right turn onto the road in front of me, mounted the footpath a little further along by the traffic lights and disappeared around the corner down Capwell. The Darwin Awards are crying out for "geniuses" like him and the other beaut I encountered this morning.

I was driving in traffic west along George's Quay intending to drive straight ahead down Sullivan's Quay when this lycra warrior came up the inside cycle lane and extends his arm across my bonnet indicating wish to turn right. He's a lucky boy I sounded my horn because otherwise he'd have been splattered over my bonnet.

Cyclists, please be aware, when you stick out your arm to indicate your desire to turn or change a lane, the extension of your arm does NOT convey on you the right to proceed. Bearing such advice in mind is likely to extend your life expectancy.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Listen To The Birds: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼