Cyclists

And that just about sums it all up. These cycle n@zis insist on being treated with respect on the road despite in many cases blythly ignoring the rules of the road. And their campaigning against the big bad motorists has seen many roadways dramatically restricted in order to provide cycle lanes. And even then they don't feel obliged to even use or stay in the cycle lane.

The quicker these under-used cycle lanes and their concrete lips are torn up the better afaic. Let everybody use the road and give everybody the respect they deserve as long as they adhere to the rules.

I stated a fact for the sake of clarity, seeing as you are banging on about the rules of the road that you clearly don't understand

The cycle lanes here are sections of lanes that have been reclaimed in general, theres one next to my office where the bit left for the cars isn't wide enough for any car to fit in, so they drive in the cycle lane understandably

Ok so we have established it was a small puddle you were frightened of and thats why you were all over the road.

wrong, we have established that you haven't a clue about road construction

The puddle was about 30ft long, 5ft wide and Id say about 6" deep on the inside

As for the cycle lanes on Custom House Quay:

(1)yes I am very familiar.

(3) please enlighten us as to why choosing to use the road, breaking red lights and antagonizing other road users was the better alternative than using the cycle path clearly shown in the google map link below...

Tell me then, where does that cycle lane start? How would you get onto it and then get to the left hand turn without having to cycle on a footpath which is illegal?

You are clearly one of the militant cyclists we all could do without on our roads.

I drive every day before I get on my bike. Cyclists who drive are far more aware of whats going on around them than dopes like yourself with none

Go study some bicycle lanes, its about your level

Last edited:
Where does the cycle lane start? What kind of a daft question is that?

If you knew the road you are preaching about you would realize the cycle lane is only integrated on the road on one side.

You haven't a Scooby doo.

The absolute gall of someone that suffers road rage, antagonizes other road users and breaks the rules of the road to have a go at MY driving sensibilties :lol!:

You have to wonder if they realise the way they put themselves in harms way, Christ knows how often I have come close to bowling one over, as already pointed out the narrow bending roads in some parts is no place for them,for their own safety, mind you some pedestrians are not any better, how many times have you driven round a corner and confronted with a pair of them on the crown of the road?

You have to wonder if they realise the way they put themselves in harms way, Christ knows how often I have come close to bowling one over, as already pointed out the narrow bending roads in some parts is no place for them,for their own safety, mind you some pedestrians are not any better, how many times have you driven round a corner and confronted with a pair of them on the crown of the road?

If there is one thing that cyclists and motorists can agree on is that pedestrians are a menace.

Where does the cycle lane start? What kind of a daft question is that?

If you knew the road you are preaching about you would realize the cycle lane is only integrated on the road on one side.

It is a very simple and clear question - read what I posted and try again

Where is the closest point to that junction that you can join the cycle lane and cycle up to the junction and take the left without crossing a footpath which is illegal?

Also, Ill point it out to you now so you don't continue to make a tit of yourself - you do realise that the google map you have linked is out of date for that area right? The junction is completely changed and google has not caught up

You haven't a Scooby doo.

I think we have established that my knowledge is not the issue here

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Brian Gallagher Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

18th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼