Cyclists

So this mornings 'event' then...

Im cycling along the quays in the only driving lane which is on the left, the quays were quiet. There is one lane outside me but its a bus lane for going straight on, the lane I was in turns 90 degrees left across a bridge.

Anyway, there I am approaching the bridge, maybe 200m back and a massive pool of water fills about 2/3rds of the width of the lane, so I move out and I'm cycling around the puddle when this fat fucker and his fat fucker wife come racing through the pool in a 4x4 and right up behind me standing on the horn.

I looked over my shoulder wondering wtf was going on and there the pig is, seething and roaring through the windscreen at me to get out of the way. So, the opposite to Fishys fictitious punishment pass was the only option, I slowed to a snails pace, looking over my shoulder and straight in his eyes, administering the 2 fingered salute.

He blew a few gaskets at this point and started revving the engine and getting very close to my back wheel as if he was going to knock me down. His wife had her head in her hands at this stage and was screaming at him to stop.. so I toddled along until the lights went red and then cycled off leaving them there frothing at their fat chops

the fat stupid fuckers

and before anyone points out to me that I cycled through a red light, I am well aware of that, but it sent that fool from 4 to mach 11 on the rage scale and slowing him up further felt essential to getting my message across

the joys of cycling :D

So despite breaking the rules of the road and antagonizing the other road user, you have no issue with weaving in and out of lanes without signalling and worse, refusing to use the bike lane available?

Yet the simpletons here then praise you like a hero for knowingly breaking the law?
And you wonder why so many of us despise cyclists?

2cpbbfd.jpg

So despite breaking the rules of the road and antagonizing the other road user, you have no issue with weaving in and out of lanes without signalling and worse, refusing to use the bike lane available?

Yet the simpletons here then praise you like a hero for knowingly breaking the law?
And you wonder why so many of us despise cyclists?

I'm going to type this once more.. read s-l-o-w-l-y please

I NEVER CHANGED LANE, I didn't weave in and out of lanes, I didn't need to signal because there was no-one immediately behind me when I moved out and I NEVER CHANGED LANE

Really, you should not be calling anyone a simpleton

Im no fan of cyclists but I would have done the same as honky tbh.
However, where I live there's a shower called the carrigaline wheelers who enjoy cycling three abreast ( not like yer wan from total recall) through the village at a snails pace.
If I had my way they'd have to change their name to the carrigaline wheelchairs.

I'm going to type this once more.. read s-l-o-w-l-y please

I NEVER CHANGED LANE, I didn't weave in and out of lanes, I didn't need to signal because there was no-one immediately behind me when I moved out and I NEVER CHANGED LANE

Really, you should not be calling anyone a simpleton

So weaving around the "massive pool" of water did not cause you to cross one of those narrow lanes? That's doubtful if the pool of water was indeed, "massive".

It's hilarious just how worked up you are about the fact I called out that you weaved between lanes, despite the other misdemeanours clearly proving that you are archetypal of the worst road users about.

I'm not sure why you wanted to be on the road in the first place, when there is perfectly good cycle lanes available. Never understood why cyclists would favour the road over their own cycle lane, other than to grate other road users.

Im no fan of cyclists but I would have done the same as honky tbh.
However, where I live there's a shower called the carrigaline wheelers who enjoy cycling three abreast ( not like yer wan from total recall) through the village at a snails pace.
If I had my way they'd have to change their name to the carrigaline wheelchairs.

:lol: that gave me a good laugh, nice work

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼