Cyclists

No sooner had I stepped off the park and ride when I had to dodge a cyclist on a footpath. They are a law unto themselves.
yes indeed. i encountered a few on the footpath today while walking to work..i dont understand it...as a cyclist myself i find it incredible for grown men to be on a foothpath... its so bloody awkward anyway and its slow. i was also wondering where are all the bike to work cyclists.? those many thousands who availed of the scheme with no intention whatsover of ever cycling to work as the scheme intends..

yes indeed. i encountered a few on the footpath today while walking to work..i dont understand it...as a cyclist myself i find it incredible for grown men to be on a foothpath... its so bloody awkward anyway and its slow. i was also wondering where are all the bike to work cyclists.? those many thousands who availed of the scheme with no intention whatsover of ever cycling to work as the scheme intends..
Very valid point. Being completely abused.

Witnessed another cyclist cycling in to the city centre between Tivoli and Horgan’s quay on the footpath despite a perfectly wide and empty cycle lane on the other side of the road.

If only he had stayed in the bike lane, but he felt entitled like another certain cyclist

In or out of a bike-lane it's absolutely mind-boggling what the cretin was at. In traffic with a much bigger vehicle behind him, both traveling at similar pace and he decides to slalom. Trying out for the Darwin Awards.

Speaking of which (now I know *ank didn't witness it) but this morning driving in the South LInk stopped in a long line of traffic I see this guy in his 20s walking out the South Link with his back to the traffic hurtling by him, and despite the lack of a footpath on he walked! What the actual f**k goes through these peoples heads? 😔

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

THE TAN JACKETS

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼