Cyclists

Ashley hits the nail on the head about him tbh.

😂 Again?
So because Ashley doesn't have the time to spend all day reporting the dangerous incidents he sees, Mikey who is retired and who' father was killed by a dangerous driver is wrong to spend his time filming and reporting dangerous drivers, creating awareness at that junction. Tbh, he is entitled to his opinion but he hardly nails it. That is the fun of the internet, if you search long enough you will always find someone that supports your opinion. ;)

Active citizenship at it's best. We need people like him here to take out the motorist trash.
other than catching out cheeky motorists what’s this lad’s issue? does he just camp out there to stop people going down the wrong side of the road? if so it’s a fairly bizarre lifestyle.

😂 Again?
So because Ashley doesn't have the time to spend all day reporting the dangerous incidents he sees, Mikey who is retired and who' father was killed by a dangerous driver is wrong to spend his time filming and reporting dangerous drivers, creating awareness at that junction. Tbh, he is entitled to his opinion but he hardly nails it. That is the fun of the internet, if you search long enough you will always find someone that supports your opinion. ;)
Just giving my opinion on it. Driver education is better than hiding in bushes all day so you can maybe catch one or two people to report and make a video about it. 😘

Who do you think posted him here originally and got peoples back up?
I don't know, who?

You like him I just posted my differing opinion. That's what debate is about :)
I enjoy watching him catching dumb motorists at Gandolf and the way he triggers lads here. You didn't post your differing opinion, you just posted the opinion of another youtuber who doesn't have the time to post videos of the dangerous incidents he sees.

I like the way road rage content generators here in IRELAND tag Limeys for extra coverage on the INTERNET.

Proof, that their objective is views, likes, and subscriptions. Like any road rage content generators. OK, they do their own stunts, but the interest is waning.
Still, it’s funny I suppose…..
😃

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jazz Improv! all players welcome

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼