Cyclists

The state of it
"IF you happen to see a blue flash zipping by at 30km with two whooping kids in the back and a smiling driver, it might be me cycling past you on my new cargo bike. Give us a wave!"

Fairly sure I heard a recent article on the radio saying that electric bikes were to be limited to 25kph to be still classed as bicycles.

"So the reason for this big purchase was to transport my two kids around the place, and apart from buying my house it is easily the most exciting purchase of my life."

She's overselling this just a little bit.

Good luck in the pissing rain and if you want to cycle up one of Cork's many many hills.

"IF you happen to see a blue flash zipping by at 30km with two whooping kids in the back and a smiling driver, it might be me cycling past you on my new cargo bike. Give us a wave!"

Fairly sure I heard a recent article on the radio saying that electric bikes were to be limited to 25kph to be still classed as bicycles.
Motor cuts out at 25km. Nothing stopping you going faster if you're able.

That Tony Lally clip is shocking. I know he’s only a jackeen prick, but unfortunately we have ignorant cunts like him here in Cork too. They’re a national embarrassment and it’s time we looked at registering all cyclists to deter these kinds of incidents.
Hopefully that ignorant jackeen cunt gets the book thrown at him.

That Tony Lally clip is shocking. I know he’s only a jackeen prick, but unfortunately we have ignorant cunts like him here in Cork too. They’re a national embarrassment and it’s time we looked at registering all cyclists to deter these kinds of incidents.
Hopefully that ignorant jackeen cunt gets the book thrown at him.
What a cunt. I know we're all equal now, but hitting a defenseless woman, a coward too.

Theres a strong argument to be made for the need for cycling licenses.

Those engaging in boorish behavior might think twice if they were put off the road.

Last edited:
Licences don't prevent boorish behaviour by motorists so why would anybody believe they'd do so for the tiny minority of cyclists who act the prick on the road?

Licences don't prevent boorish behaviour by motorists so why would anybody believe they'd do so for the tiny minority of cyclists who act the prick on the road?
Well I guess we should abandon it for motorists too then?

I think identification plates would be no bad idea tbh. Especially as cycling becomes more wide spread. It's going to happen eventually. The government loves a few bob. The likes of John Grace just drives legislation like this on.

Registering cyclists will make it easier to track down the ignorant cunts. Just like operators of motorised vehicles, those operating pedal powered vehicles to ensure proper regulatory compliance. And just like the vast majority of those who operate motorised vehicles have nothing to fear about having a visible registration plate on public roads, neither should the vast majority of operators of pedal powered vehicles.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cormac Ó Caoimh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

12th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼