Cyclists

Just witnessed 2 lycratards holding up a car on a narrow country road by purposely riding 2 abreast and taking up 75% of their side of the road. The car hadn't a hope of passing as it had a continuous white line in the middle. Why these entitled cunts aren't blown off the road is beyond me.

Pure as*holes.

As you drive up Horgans quay, There is a tunnel at the Bam building site, As you approach it there is a sign...cyclists please
dismount and walk, None of them do so,

The junction of union quay and parnell Bridge is still closed off to pedestrians and vehicles as a result of a serious accident involving a cyclist in the early hours of the morning.
Just passed there and spoke to an on duty Garda and he reckons things didn't look good for the cyclist.

The junction of union quay and parnell Bridge is still closed off to pedestrians and vehicles as a result of a serious accident involving a cyclist in the early hours of the morning.
Just passed there and spoke to an on duty Garda and he reckons things didn't look good for the cyclist.
Saw the bike there a while ago, bad scene. Hope the cyclist will be okay.

Shabby looking fella cycling past the Model School courthouse playing a ukulele and mouth organ at the same time just a moment ago.
Was going to ask if he did requests but he was going too fast.

Shabby looking fella cycling past the Model School courthouse playing a ukulele and mouth organ at the same time just a moment ago.
I think my cousins went to the model school, Was that a gael scoil?

Local character KLAXON!

Looks dangerous. Hands on handlebars ya neckbeard.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Roscoe

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:30pm

More events ▼