Cyclists

That’s all you had to post. The guy in the van should be put off the road for good because he has no sense of perspective, end of story

Here’s the thing, if that went wrong the cyclist is going to get seriously hurt at best, and possibly killed. The van driver will still just be a low intelligence ape
Here's another thing, if the cyclist was inside the broken yellow line which according to the rules of the road is for pedestrians and cyclists, there would have been no issue. But he wants to be a martyr for cause, he is a prick. Organising his cycle freak buddies to try ruin the company's good reputation after they had taken action against the driver goes beyond the pale.

Last edited:
That’s all you had to post. The guy in the van should be put off the road for good because he has no sense of perspective, end of story

Here’s the thing, if that went wrong the cyclist is going to get seriously hurt at best, and possibly killed. The van driver will still just be a low intelligence ape
True. The van man is completely in the wrong. Wouldn't surprise me though if the lycra langer was cycling his bike to and from Cork for work. He seems to be always on that main cork to Carrigaline road.

It would be no harm at all if that particular prick of a cyclist did get hurt, he might learn a very valuable lesson then

The guy is a fucking prick

End of story.

The way lycra twat is acting he's wishing serious injury or death on himself - playing chicken with road traffic.

Here's the thing. He IS going to come out worse in any incident. Guaranteed.
Van driver may be put off the road but at least he will see his family afterwards.
He's a fucking idiot.

Last edited:

Wouldn't agree at all.

That cyclist guy is a grade A wanker.
Most of his videos centre on him either abusing old fellas or women drivers.

He regularly posts footage of him thumping peoples cars and unloading foul mouthed abuse.

His road position in most of his videos is all over the place. He pays no due consideration to other road users.

It would make my week to see that clown try his tough guy routine with someone who cuts him down to size or better still issued with a fine.

Wouldn't agree at all.

He regularly posts footage of him thumping peoples cars and unloading foul mouthed abuse.

His road position in most of his videos is all over the place. He pays no due consideration to other road users.

It would make my week to see that clown try his tough guy routine with someone who cuts him down to size or better still issued with a fine.
yeah, im going to agree.. i cycled 8000 kilometers around cork in the last 16 months with virtually no problems at all. you have to courteous to motorists and pedestrians, you have to cycle at appropriate speeds in town as pedestrians wander out everywhere, i know they shouldnt but they do and instead of shouting at them you just have to slow down till you pass them, thats just the way it is. most motorists seem fine although indicating seems to be a dying art among alot of them but again i never really trust some ones indicator unless i see it coming on. the only problems i have is with the delivery cyclists( deliveroo)who are absolutley appalling andvery dangerous to everyone who uses the roads( or footpaths)

Wouldn't agree at all.

If I was a boards admin I would lock the thread and pin this post to the top.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Thursday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼