Cyclists

Himself and Leo Varadkar seem to be pretty tight.

xgzc8.jpg

I've come across this Justin guy myself more than once.
He's an irritating old so and so. Not even a real cyclist, doesn't wear lycra, no gooch cream to stop the rashes, none of those weird shorts with the piss pads in them or those little tour de france hats.
I do believe he punishment passes pedestrians on his bike, after reading about them on here. Its his cyclists way of getting revenge as he assumes most pedestrians are probably asshole motorists.

I believe this is him, be on the lookout
Man-on-old-bike-014.jpg

Blow your car horn at them if they fail to pull over and leave you pass. If they give you the finger, spit, or shout an obscenity at you then feel free to pull over after you've passed them so you can discuss it with them further.

Out in the middle of the road .................on the Crosshaven road yesterday, 2 of 'em keeping a tailback of over 20 cars..........grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Blow your car horn at them if they fail to pull over and leave you pass. If they give you the finger, spit, or shout an obscenity at you then feel free to pull over after you've passed them so you can discuss it with them further.

There's no need to get out of your car. A quick punishment pass ensures the lesson is learned, as long as you know how to execute it correctly. You don't want lads falling off their bicycles; that's not the point of it. You want a quick, effective lesson, like how you house train a puppy by rubbing its nose in its own piss. You don't do it ten minutes after the fact; you do it on the spot.

The cyclist brain must go: "I'm riding beside my friend, blocking traffic behind me. I don't care about people who pay to use the road. Oh, here comes a car trying to overta- OH JEEEEEESUS FUCKING CHRIST HE ALMOST FUCKING KILLED ME OH MY HEART OH MY FUCKING HEART PLEASE STOP BEATING SO HARD PLEASE I REALLY DON'T LIKE THIS FEELING JESUS CHRIST PLEASE STOP PLEASE!"

And next time, that cyclist will think twice.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼