Cyclists

It's becoming a plague of modern life with all road-users, even pedestrians are at it.

The number of cyclists cycling with no hands on the handlbars while scrolling through their phones is increasing dramatically. It would be an impressive feat if it wasn't so potentially dangerous. Darwin Award winner potential.

A lot of cyclists have impeccable manners on the road, as do a lot of motorists. It's the dickheads that make it dangerous for themselves and others.

Making bicycles/cyclists uniquely identifiable, as is the case with cars, would force them to cop the f**k on when cycling or else run the risk of getting prosecuted.
yeah, ive noticd that too especially on the line in blackrock ,not necesarily on their phones , just sitting with their arms folded while pedaling...i used to do the same when i was around twelve, its just a show off kind off thing i reckon for kids , heaven knows why middle aged men are doing it though.

Maybe that wouldn't have happened if he wasn't overseeing an organisation that bombed pubs, chippers filled with civilians and buried women in bogs for daring to comfort dying victims. Just saying!
They were not just regular civilians. They were part of the loyalists. And we’re against the Irish. It’s the British who targeted women and kids. Normal civilians. Get your facts straight. It’s basic history that we learned in school. Idiot

They were not just regular civilians. They were part of the loyalists. And we’re against the Irish. It’s the British who targeted women and kids. Normal civilians. Get your facts straight. It’s basic history that we learned in school.
500+ kids killed by the IRA. I’m sure we can dig further and get stats on civilians.

Please explain to me how planting bombs in pubs and chippers isn’t targeting civilians.

A6FEAE9A-6DDD-4460-870F-9DB86574D9C4.png

Rox, do us all a favour please and don't moan about car drivers.

You have shown time and again on here that you are incapable of driving a bloody car.

So don't be throwing stones in your glass house.
My new method of tackling the Kinsale Rd. roundabout is to hit it at speed and bully my way through, it's working out fine so far, no matter which lane I use.

And the facts on how many Irish were killed please by British forces? The ira was set up for independence from British rule. I am not saying what the ira were doing was right especially since the 70’s but don’t make it out it was all them and not the British army.

any measures that are likely to make cycling less popular are doomed to fail....with the event of the electic bike cycling is going to become increasingly popular...the only negative(as far as im concerned anyway) thing about battery power assisted bikes is they dont need effort to cycle them so they wont be great exercise. but bikes are going to be hugely popular in a few years with the cycle lanes and tax incentives available.....

Ashley going for the low hanging fruit there, yer man is clearly a nutjob but he's a once off, most cyclists are not looking for confrontation.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

10th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Souldriven

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼