Cyclists

Sorry but, I have never seen anyone overtaking anyone else so slowly.
Therefore I am finding it difficult to accept the credibility of both times.
Of course common sense suggests it's quicker to pass cyclists in doubles rather than singles but let's be honest, on roads like that, the outer ones are usually much closer to the middle marking therefore the required 1.5 passing distance is difficult to achieve, by the passing motorists.

Ahhhh isn't that super.
Fantastic etc etc etc.

On a summers day.

I wonder how lovely it will be to cycle there when it's passing rain or in the middle of a freezing winter ?

When the cycle lanes will be empty and people will be dropping little fauntleroy at the school gate by car, and as there's now no place to pull in, there'll be queues of traffic in traffic jams waiting their turn. All so a very small percentage can be accommodated and so the greenies can virtue signal. Let's see how they get on in the next GE.

It's 100% the cab driver's fault that Johnny Chickencrotch had to follow him along Grand Parade occasionally shouting in the window, whilst awestruck onlookers wondered who would win in this clash of titanic wankers.

Over on the wrong side of the road looking for a confrontation , abusing that taxi driver.

The Garda would want to be knocking on that psychos door.
😂😂😂The taxi started on him first. If you are going to comment on a video, at least be truthful.

Another day, another triggering of the PROC by RTBI, some pathetic forum all the same.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼