Cyclists

I genuinely couldn't give a shit if you are Johnny Crotchcam or not.
Yet many do, oddly.
You're the dribbling buffoon that thinks cycling is comparable with the civil rights and pride movements.
Eh no, I never said that but I was drawing comparisons with the vile shit people say about people online about other groups.
You correctly point out that people who do that online are beyond the pale, yet strangely you are quiet when it's pointed out that people do the same to other groups, to take the example of this thread.

Note, not once have you condemned or called out some of the stuff uttered in this thread, which includes the desire to maim and injure cyclists. That says it all.

If you don't like the discourse on this thread fell free to stamp your trotters about it as much as you like. If you get offended then you just need to live with this crippling affliction
How said I was offended? I am just calling it out as banal and nasty.
You seem to have compartmentalised this issue to try and play both sides.

Online trolling and abuse against minorities and other vulnerable minorities are bad. I agree
But similar trolling and abuse against vulnerable road users... work away lads... and if you take an issue with it, get fucked..
That's your mindset around it.

It's more to get to the IDA that I pick Glounthuane, there's twice the regularity of trains because of both the Cobh and Midleton line.

The current cycle path stops at the Elm tree, I would love it the path continued straight into the IDA, this would nearly half the cycle.

Saying that, if Carrigtwohill west train station ever opens up, that's what i'll use.

It's quicker than car these days, especially with traffic build up at Dunkettle and the Cobh off ramp.
A suburban railway should have frequent stops. Glounthane to Kent is too long without stops.

You are aware that most of suburbia is miles and miles from shopping amenities and workplaces in Ireland, it's not like Amsterdam which is close knit. To expect everyone to do a daily commute say on average 3 miles is both unreasonable and impractical.

Who said 'everyone'?
Just because we put in some extra bike lanes and god forbid some proper cycling infrastructure, doesn't mean that no one can use a car.
Stop with the extreme scenarios that are not going to pan out.

Yet many do, oddly.

Eh no, I never said that but I was drawing comparisons with the vile shit people say about people online about other groups.
You correctly point out that people who do that online are beyond the pale, yet strangely you are quiet when it's pointed out that people do the same to other groups, to take the example of this thread.

Note, not once have you condemned or called out some of the stuff uttered in this thread, which includes the desire to maim and injure cyclists. That says it all.

How said I was offended? I am just calling it out as banal and nasty.
You seem to have compartmentalised this issue to try and play both sides.

Yes. Apart from the times I called you out for posting photos of recently deceased local road traffic victims and gave us the results of your armchair investigations, I have not called out stuff uttered in this thread... you complete fucking dunce.

Can we get a list of the things you don't want anyone to say?

Online trolling and abuse against minorities and other vulnerable minorities are bad. I agree
But similar trolling and abuse against vulnerable road users... work away lads... and if you take an issue with it, get fucked..
That's your mindset around it.

So trolling and abusing cyclists is now comparable to trolling and abusing a vulnerable minority group. What a total crock of unicorn spunk.

You got that last bit spot on.

If you have an issue with anything I or other posters write that upsets or offends you, then you can absolutely get fucked.

Last edited:
Apart from the times I called you out for posting photos of recently deceased local road traffic victims and gave us the results of your armchair investigations,
Oh, get over it ya boring dullard. If you have an issue with it, get onto the media who publish this stuff, with the permission of the families involved.

Amazing you seem to have an issue with this but when people die, nah fuck that, ill have a go at some random dude online.
You have your priorities all straight I see.

I have not called out stuff uttered in this thread
Of course, you haven't, because you think posters wishing physical harm on cyclists is just a bit of bantz.

So trolling and abusing cyclists is now comparable to trolling and abusing a vulnerable minority group. What a total crock of unicorn spunk.
Trolling and abusing people in vulnerable positions is what I am railing against in general. You seem to be OK with it, oddly.
Cyclists by the nature are classed as vulnerable road users. That is not my definition, that is the RSA definition.
Yet, here are you spending energy having a go at me, rather than having a go at the people who wish physical harm on others for the audacity to cycle.
You seem to care a lot about my defence of cyclists, weirdly.

If you have an issue with anything I or other posters write that upsets or offends you, then you can absolutely get fucked.
Well, at least you admit it. You simply don't care.
Sure, you wag the finger at some fucktards who get their kicks out sending racist abuse to children, yet when someone abuses cyclists who can also be children... work away lads.. they deserve it... 'wink, wink'..

It's probably best you say nothing more as your attempts to explain away the behaviour and narrative on this thread from a nasty bunch of smellfungus idiots have fallen flat on its face, only to reveal your true self.

Oh, get over it ya boring dullard. If you have an issue with it, get onto the media who publish this stuff, with the permission of the families involved.
So the media are to blame for you posting photos of deceased road traffic accident victims with your speculative musings.
Gotcha.

Amazing you seem to have an issue with this but when people die, nah fuck that, ill have a go at some random dude online.
You have your priorities all straight I see.
Not a random dude online. I had a go at you, the cunt who posted their photos to bolster your perpetual outrage.

Of course, you haven't, because you think posters wishing physical harm on cyclists is just a bit of bantz.

Trolling and abusing people in vulnerable positions is what I am railing against in general. You seem to be OK with it, oddly.
Cyclists by the nature are classed as vulnerable road users. That is not my definition, that is the RSA definition.
Yet, here are you spending energy having a go at me, rather than having a go at the people who wish physical harm on others for the audacity to cycle.
You seem to care a lot about my defence of cyclists, weirdly.
You forgot to tell us more about how cyclists are a vulnerable minority group comparable to the civil rights and pride movements. That should be a wonderful dissertation.

Well, at least you admit it. You simply don't care.
Sure, you wag the finger at some fucktards who get their kicks out sending racist abuse to children, yet when someone abuses cyclists who can also be children... work away lads.. they deserve it... 'wink, wink'..
So racially abusing children is now the same as abusing cyclists. Sound.

It's probably best you say nothing more as your attempts to explain away the behaviour and narrative on this thread from a nasty bunch of smellfungus idiots have fallen flat on its face, only to reveal your true self.
It's probably best if you go to a forum where people aren't allowed to be mean to you.

This one seems to be full of people who think you are a wanker.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼