Crazy Christians

They tried to cash in on the perceived rise of the Tea Party.

But it never rose like they thought it would. All it does now is obstruct congress and is toxic at general election time.

Nor did this particular woman candidate for first female vice president take any women's votes from the Democrats.

They tried to cash in on the perceived rise of the Tea Party.

But it never rose like they thought it would. All it does now is obstruct congress and is toxic at general election time.

Nor did this particular woman candidate for first female vice president take any women's votes from the Democrats.

It rose, but not as they hoped it would. The GOP doubled down on stupid, hoping it would be to their benefit. It wasn't. And now this has happened:

image.png

It rose, but not as they hoped it would. The GOP doubled down on stupid, hoping it would be to their benefit. It wasn't. And now this has happened:

image.png

That's true,ltimately became a hindrance,a pretty rum bunch easy to parody. Religious, gun toting bigots, rabidly anti-welfare, plenty of them scooting around on medicaid Scooters, often depicted as overweight white men in shorts and 'T' Shirts and shorts with freckles on top of their bald heads, the party for stupid people and quite a distance from it's original aims,e a blessing in disguise to The Dems. What UKIP have become to the Tories with bells on.

Spent a lot of time working in the 'Deep South', Mississippi Delta, Louisiana and Texas, it was an eye opener that nobody needs, the putrid unreserved hatred for other race and religion, yup, from Bible thumping whites, I just had to bite my tongue, ever go again? No way, which is shame because it's a remarkable country and people, so vast I know very little of it, as already posted here I was strip searched in Newark.N.J. enroute to work in Canada and almost converted to Islam that day.

The Tea Party and critters like Palin, Roberston, Mitch McConnell and the gloriously insane Michelle Bachmann (her hubby runs clinics to cure homosexuality)make US what it is, a bloody dangerous liability to humanity. Darwin and his notions are usurped on a daily basis.

The "don't be your child's first bully" picture got to me.

Deeply sad.

That tugged on the old heart strings alright.

The parents even seem to want to deny the suicide. They probably think this is a phase too.

"My sweet 16 year old son, Joshua Ryan Alcorn went home to heaven this morning. He was out for an early morning walk and was hit by a truck."

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Cooper Clarke
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

19th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Thursday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼