Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Is there anything to be said for starting the lad Nyhan from Clyda. He was a good ball winner and work horse at minor level.

Adding him in might give us some of the stuff lads feel we are lacking but the selectors might argue they'd be dropping a superior hurler for him?

I feel the balance of the forward line would be better with him and Healy in the HF line together but I also admit I haven't seen enough of the lad since minor.
Barry Walsh would be another good option

The sarcastic, condescending , disrespectful and blatant bitterness by this twiceasnice person both here and on X/Twitter in respect of all things Cork GAA is pitiful . The ignore function has it's uses . .
I get 100% where you're coming from but feck it we are cork and tis in our kind, generous and benevolent nature to tolerate the likes of tan and his lone pathetic cheerleader.
Let's not throw the sad, bitter and hurting amongst us to one side, let us help them to become better, kinder and more accepting people, essentially let us help them to become more like us.😉
Come on the rebels , can't wait for next weekend

Jesus wept :rolleyes:
Buckley hit him first, did you even watch the video posted and then he dropped like he was shot. A absolute embarrassment and shocking to see in a Cork jersey. What's this asshole rule that you can sent off for?
Jesus wept is right.
The play was going on, he ran up to Buckley for afters.
Did you watch the video, why did he go anywhere near Buckley when the play was in the opposite direction?
He deliberately went looking for trouble, he got it.
Yet apparently he's the innocent party and you're on here shaming one of our players

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240413_090222_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413_090222_Samsung Internet.jpg
    800.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240413_090248_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413_090248_Samsung Internet.jpg
    832.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240413_090316_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413_090316_Samsung Internet.jpg
    808.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240413_090340_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413_090340_Samsung Internet.jpg
    567.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240413_090359_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413_090359_Samsung Internet.jpg
    991 KB · Views: 15
Jesus wept is right.
The play was going on, he ran up to Buckley for afters.
Did you watch the video, why did he go anywhere near Buckley when the play was in the opposite direction?
He deliberately went looking for trouble, he got it.
Yet apparently he's the innocent party and you're on here shaming one of our players
Never said he was an innocent party.
Who struck who first?
Who dived liked they were shot?
Any player who dives to get a player sent off, deserves to be shamed, no matter what county he is from.

I get 100% where you're coming from but feck it we are cork and tis in our kind, generous and benevolent nature to tolerate the likes of tan and his lone pathetic cheerleader.
Let's not throw the sad, bitter and hurting amongst us to one side, let us help them to become better, kinder and more accepting people, essentially let us help them to become more like us.😉
Oh dear, Tan certainly has you rattled, fair play to him for showing up the imbeciles on here :lol!:

Fair play to you for a fair a measured response to his post, The rest in the pitiful echo chamber should take note.
Nonsense, plenty on here with different opinions on all aspects of the game.
People aren't falling neatly into line for ya Outdoor.
TAN jogged in with a sour enough, petty post , because Clare lost and he was not dealing well with it.
Don't see why we should be genuflecting to outsiders and giving undue credit to their particular brand of biased opinions.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

20th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Ar House Ar Fad

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼