Cork u20 Hurling 2023

Anyone read Duignan on about Donal Óg? It was a bit 'cancel culture' for my liking, but he's entitled to his opinion. He's been whining about Munster hurling for years anyway.

But what got on my nerves was the complete tangent asking why Cork haven't won an AI since '05. It was petty, small minded bullshit. In trying to have a go at Donal Óg, he decided to have a go at the whole of Cork GAA.

To have the chairman of their county board come out with that unnecessary and insulting shit a week before the game! I hope O'Connor mentions it to our lads. And I hope they make that fucker choke on his words.

One of the worst things about the last two decades is the amount of arseholes that seem to get a genuine kick out of our misery and take every opportunity to remind us of it. Duignan has always been a member of that arsehole club.

Anyone read Duignan on about Donal Óg? It was a bit 'cancel culture' for my liking, but he's entitled to his opinion. He's been whining about Munster hurling for years anyway.

But what got on my nerves was the complete tangent asking why Cork haven't won an AI since '05. It was petty, small minded bullshit. In trying to have a go at Donal Óg, he decided to have a go at the whole of Cork GAA.

To have the chairman of their county board come out with that unnecessary and insulting shit a week before the game! I hope O'Connor mentions it to our lads. And I hope they make that fucker choke on his words.

One of the worst things about the last two decades is the amount of arseholes that seem to get a genuine kick out of our misery and take every opportunity to remind us of it. Duignan has always been a member of that arsehole club.
Bitter out but you’d expect nothing less him from him or other Leinster hurling supporters particularly those from Offaly, Wexford and KK. They can’t accept that Munster hurling is at a higher standard and is the better competition. Article posted below for those interested

Duignan’s a bitter clown, cheerleading KK for fifteen years while Offaly were going down the pan. He hates the attention that the Munster SHC gets and he especially hates Cork and Tipperary, listen to his commentary when either play.

He might choke on his words IF he goes to the game, as in if he doesn’t have a better paying gig elsewhere at the time, he has form here, Offaly’s CB chairman is a bit holier than thou!

Let's see do kilkenny get their funding halved and when they don't let's hear what the great Michael has to say about it. He's an out and out prick who is coining it from RTE. And as biased an analyst as you could meet. Fuck him and offaly. Ceatharloch abu😂

As Chairman of the Offaly County Board he followed the RTE euro and was in Thurles the day his county were playing championship football in Tullamore. Drove through Offaly on Saturday on my way down from Navan every 2nd house is flying the Offaly colours. We will be well out numbered on Sunday.

Duignan's whole raison d'etre is to whinge about Cork. He very clearly hates Cork in particular and Munster hurling in general. His rant was funny, in the laughing at, rather than laughing with, sense.

He's a pity

As Chairman of the Offaly County Board he followed the RTE euro and was in Thurles the day his county were playing championship football in Tullamore. Drove through Offaly on Saturday on my way down from Navan every 2nd house is flying the Offaly colours. We will be well out numbered on Sunday.
Surprised to read that tbh.
Fingers crossed we can do the business on the pitch.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

19th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼