Cork u20 Hurling 2023

Uíbh Fhailí my fave non-Cork team ever since my old man brough me to Croker for the first time as a 9 year old in 94. He wanted to leave early but even at that young age I was sick of him telling me about the time he missed a JBM rocket due to taking a piss.

No I want to stay Dad wah wah. Up steps Johnny Dooley.... BANG

That being said I still want to bate the shite out of them!

At least the clare lads have to be hit in the head. Fitzgibbon was rubbed on the leg last week 😁 Sure hard man gardiner did it 20 years ago to big Dan

Re the other lad. I agree it wasn't dangerous but he did it. The problem is that the officials didn't deal with it so if you are Sean Rynne are you wondering should you have gone down
If he gets a red or a yellow then I am pretty sure he's off the field with maybe 15 to go and Clare win as he picked up another yellow j think
He is a huge risk
Christ. You had to go back that far for Gardner. I admit that was embarassing but you should also admit the Clare lads have a habit of going down far too easy.

Pity really that Eoin Downey didn't get to play Munster final. Rule to avoid burnout but in the end the lad plays neither u20 or senior game. Not blaming senior management either as they can't tell the future or what way game today would go or if he'd be needed.

I must have watched a different game to everyone. I think the score line flattered Clare and the lads gave a brilliant performance. Was it perfect? No, but this u20 hurling. Difficult to find consistency when the lads have only been playing together for a few months. Great to see Cork hurling doing well at all grades

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Sweet East (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼