Cork u20 Hurling 2023

TG4 are great for their coverage in fairness, had both U20 games on there on Saturday, one on the telly and one on the laptop, my attention jumped around a bit but worked without issue.

TG4 are great for their coverage in fairness, had both U20 games on there on Saturday, one on the telly and one on the laptop, my attention jumped around a bit but worked without issue.
Now that Oireland are good at rugby, there will be less and less GAA on the telly. Hopefully TG4 can keep up the good fight.

A small bit surprised Ross O'Sullivan is starting. Defo one for the future but thought he might be a bit light just out of minor.
The team is too light as a whole even out-field and whatever about winning tonight I can't see this team defeating Limerick or Tipp unless Kevin Lyons, Brian Keating and a few more are playing. Also I expect Waterford to have penetration in attack with players like Pat Fitzgerald and Jack Twomey unlike their minors last night.

10/3 to win the All ireland. get on its good value.
Not after reading the team picked to start. I'm not convinced.

Cork are missing 4 certain starters in the backs (BOC, Lyons, Smyth and Wilk), and I'm shocked that Buckley, Keating and O'Leary aren't starting.

I'm very concerned about our fb line in particular tonight. Half back doesn't convince me particularly either.

Surely it's better the selectors went with players they have seen in form recently between training and challenge games, as opposed to those with a reputation which could be based on games 12 months ago!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼