Cork Minor Hurlers 2014

Yeah their made on Franks latest whims instead.This is a good management team.So yes they haven't made a total bollix of this one like they did with the u21 job.Still though i would like to see Pat Ryan on board and Fergal Ryan would be another good addition if they want to come on board.
If they want to come on board? Are you offering them a job? Could Youghally be Frank in disguise?

Yeah their made on Franks latest whims instead.This is a good management team.So yes they haven't made a total bollix of this one like they did with the u21 job.Still though i would like to see Pat Ryan on board and Fergal Ryan would be another good addition if they want to come on board.

There is one more to come on to this management team so hopefully it will be one of the two you have mentioned,pat ryan would be a great asset.

I guess your a glass half empty kind of guy, what harm the rest of us will rejoice at Landers appointment

Yes it is good news but you seem to want the county board to be showered with confetti and praise for doing a basic duty and not making a balls up of a management appointment!Mark Landers is an excellent but there's nothing wrong in demanding the finest hurling brains to come on board and either of the two Ryans would be excellent additions.To be fair the manager Dennis Ring has quite a good reputation so maybe me going on about Mark Landers being the main man is just me worrying over nothing.

John Dwyer would be a good coach in his own right from what I hear plus he's young and in tune with what younger players require

Brilliant we have three excellent additions although i don't really rate John Mortell.If one of the two Ryans are bought onboard then the team will have a good platform for next year.This management team is a huge improvement on the clown school that they replaced anyway.

Brilliant we have three excellent additions although i don't really rate John Mortell.If one of the two Ryans are bought onboard then the team will have a good platform for next year.This management team is a huge improvement on the clown school that they replaced anyway.

FFS Steve Staunton would have done a better job with the Cork Minors than they did

Mortell from Ballyhea must have the worst record ever as a cork selector, snr, u.21 and minor and fuck all to show for it. Ballyhea obviously have a man with "clout" hanging around the CCB.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Making A Scene

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼