Cork hurlings next manager

Mulcahy with a lovely interview in echo blaming "de local pundits" . The soap opera continues. Cork Hurling is a comedy show, forget results its the men who came before's fault and social media!
Are you not a microscopic part of the soap opera?
As is every anonymous, disparaging post on here.
And their counterpoints.

All mashed together it lays bare the challenges that any new manager will have to deal with.
Who the hell would want it?

The level of scrutiny, lack of support, lack of unity, brutal reactions to setbacks all magnified by the words of a loud minority of people who cannot cope with disappointment.
Echoed by the Echo to feed the clicks.

Whoever gets the job I hope they are tough as nails on this front. What's written here is 99% reactionary and emotional. It's the nature of forums so not much to do about it.

What's written by paid journalists or ex Cork players should be on a different level.
That's not always the case though.

Are you not a microscopic part of the soap opera?
As is every anonymous, disparaging post on here.
And their counterpoints.

All mashed together it lays bare the challenges that any new manager will have to deal with.
Who the hell would want it?

The level of scrutiny, lack of support, lack of unity, brutal reactions to setbacks all magnified by the words of a loud minority of people who cannot cope with disappointment.
Echoed by the Echo to feed the clicks.

Whoever gets the job I hope they are tough as nails on this front. What's written here is 99% reactionary and emotional. It's the nature of forums so not much to do about it.

What's written by paid journalists or ex Cork players should be on a different level.
That's not always the case though.
Oh FFS, would you leave off the bloody poetry. Sweet Jesus, I've seen 5 aside Teams get more criticism.

Mulcahy says one former player wrote how he got off a flight and kept up to date on a cork match
on social media but then proceeded to analyse the game on a podcast, Mulcahy said it was disrespectful,
Maybe the former player sat down and watched a recording of the match before the podcast?

Won't be the only one gone from what I've heard.
Seems that the outgoing management are upset with criticism from former players… I assume Teddy McCarthy. The criticism is warranted as Kingston persevered with a broken system even after the All Ireland debacle. Took him forever to accept that Coleman is not a center back, and finally Joyce assumed that position. We’ll be seeing retirements Harnedy, Horgan, Lehane and Cahalane. Roche twins , Power and the younger players need blooding. Ben O’ Connor and Wayne Sherlock are my picks!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

10th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Pretty Limited

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼