Cork hurling goalkeepers 2022

Pooman

I thought he was poor v Galway. I thought he was good v Waterford and the point he scored in that game was class. Him having a good year in 2021 and saving Cork v Clare has to be taken into consideration where he was deservedly nominated for an All-star. The whole set-up by management on the goalkeeping issue worked against him and hasn't been like that for any other 'keeper in the so-called modern game. Donal Og had Rochford & Morrissey under him and later Coleman & Nash and they were all playing in goal. PC had his brother only under him and he wasn't even playing in goal. Every player wants to have the best brought out in him in training and that maintality had gone from.the management, this is more relevant to goalkeeping than any other position.
No question the whole brother thing was bizarre and the lack of competition didn't help him. Will be interesting to see what Pat Ryan decides.

No question the whole brother thing was bizarre and the lack of competition didn't help him. Will be interesting to see what Pat Ryan decides.
I would've thought having your younger brother beat you and become starter was an even bigger motivation to keep your spot than someone else?

To me Collins is by a mile the best in the county. Nobody else even close to him. Under new management and probably new tactics I think he'll show that.
I'll make a prediction here now that within the next 3 seasons he'll win an All Star

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Kenny Live!

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼